Building Better Bass Traps by Ready Acoustics
- Product Name: Video Interview
- Manufacturer: Ready Acoustics
- Review Date: October 08, 2008 22:26
- First Impression: Pretty Cool
- Speaker: Scott R. Foster
- Produced by Clint DeBoer, Editor-in-Chief of Audioholics
- Videography by Eric Shelton
Scott R. Foster delivers a presentation outlining the way to easily and effectively make your own bass traps. Included are discussions of:
- Mineral wool vs. Fiberglas
- Methods of construction
- Framing and using proper acoustical material
- Sourcing materials for panel construction
- Sound absorption expectations
- Bass trapping methods and acoustics placement
- Comparison of the Ready Acoustics products versus some of the competition
This presentation was delivered by Scott at the Audioholics 2007 State of the C.E. Union Event in Florida. If you want to roll your own" bass traps, you won't want to miss this handy guide on how to do it right - and cost-effectively.
We have even more presentation at this year's event, so be sure to stop by if you're in the Orlando area.
Confused about what AV Gear to buy or how to set it up? Join our Exclusive Audioholics E-Book Membership Program!
Recent Forum Posts:
Maybe it's just me.