Reprint Rights, Terms and Conditions of Use
General Copyright Information
All published work, regardless of the medium in which it was published, is considered by law to be copyrighted. It is important that all such articles and references to them be attributed to the author and source
Typically, the Author's name and the copyright date (of review, composition, article, or publication) will appear at the top of the work, just below the article title. It may or may not specifically state "Copyright" or " © ", but the rights of Audioholics are preserved under existing U.S. and International copyright laws. On newly reformatted pages, the author's name and the date the article was first written, or published online, and the date of any significant revisions to it, will be shown. In addition, a general copyright notice is present at the bottom of all website pages.
Hardcopy/PDF Reprints and Attributions
Reprint rights to nonprofit organizations may be granted upon written request to Audioholics (subject to approval). Reprints to commercial organizations such as manufacturers, dealers, retailers, audio review periodicals and online websites maybe granted at a nominal cost. Partial reprints and quotes may be granted to non-profit corporations or online review sites upon written request and approval by the Audioholics staff. If you are interested in publishing an Audioholics article in your magazine, newsletter, or online website, please contact:
Any reprints, upon granted permission, must give proper attribution (author, copyright date, and the http://www.Audioholics.com web address). Acceptable forms generally adhere to one of the following formats:
- by Author's Name
- by Author's Name
©YEAR Originally published online at www.Audioholics.com/subdirectory/article
- ©YEAR. Author's Name. Audioholics.com
Links to Audioholics.com Articles vs. Reproductions of Articles At Your Website
Audioholics does not give permission for any articles to be replicated at anyone else's website.
If you wish to have one of Audioholics.com's articles at your site, please put a link in your site to the appropriate Audioholics.com page rather than upload the article to your site. That way the people accessing your site will have access to the most up-to-date information that appears at Audioholics, as well as links to related articles at this site that have been embedded in many articles. Any other use requires specific permission from Audioholics. Articles by other authors that appear at the Audioholics website should have their name and original publication source material cited.
If Audioholics finds that you have replicated articles at your website, we will request that you remove them and replace them with a link to Audioholics.com. If any such request goes unheeded, Audioholics will refer the matter to your ISP. The same goes for any articles being plagiarized or modified for redistribution by yourself or a third party (i.e. no attribution or an attribution indicated it was written by someone other than Audioholics or the original author).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Refund Policy (Ebook & Membership Services, Including Consultations)
All sales are final. Refunds are only permitted for: double billing or incorrect amount charged for the services purchased.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product. We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
1 Defined Property. Unless otherwise specified, “Property” is collectively known as any and all domain names, email addresses, email messages, web pages, content, information, graphics, logos, text, files, folders and user interface that are associated with these Internet domains: Audioholics.com, forums.audioholics.com/forums/, OR their corresponding IP addresses.
Property is exclusively owned and remains the sole Property of Company at all times. Property is being offered for conditional usage under the specified terms of this agreement by the Company for the transmission of content provided solely for informational purposes.
2. Acceptable Usage. Property includes email addresses that are provided to send and receive electronic messages over the Internet. These messages include acceptable business and personal correspondence. At no time is Property to be used for unsolicited advertisements or “SPAM” messages. By using Property to send SPAM, you agree to pay Company a fee of TWO THOUSAND ($2000) US Dollars per message Company receives from you.
3. Disclaimer. Company assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of this Property, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You agree to irrevocably and unconditionally release, acquit and forever discharge Company and any person, organization or business affiliated with Company from any and all claims, liabilities, promises, actions, damages and the like, past, present or future, known or unknown. You further agree that you and all persons, organizations and businesses affiliated with you or representing you will not bring any legal action or file any lawsuit against Company, any person, organization or business affiliated with Company for any reason.
4. Acknowledgement. You acknowledge that you have read this agreement, understand it and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. You also agree that this agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and Company and supersedes all, agreements, contracts, proposals or prior endorsements, oral or written, and any other communications between you and Company or any representative of Company at any time.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of FLORIDA, without giving effect to principles of conflict of laws. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state courts in PASCO County FLORIDA or the federal courts in the District of PASCO to resolve any disputes arising under this Agreement. In each case this Agreement shall be construed and enforced without regard to the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods.
5. Forum/Social Media Posts. Comments posted by Audioholics.com community members do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the proprietors of Audioholics.com.
Should any term of this Agreement be declared void or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction such declaration shall have no effect on the remaining terms hereof.
Terms of Agreement for the Audioholics Forum
In order to maintain an informative and valuable service that meets the needs of the users of the Web Site and avoids the harm that can result from disseminating statements that are false, malicious, in violation of the rights of others, or otherwise harmful, it is necessary to establish the following rules to protect against abuse. Failure to adhere to these rules may cause your posts to be deleted and/or your account to be closed down temporarily or permanently.
You may NOT do the following on the Audioholics Forums:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the forum.
- Use the forum to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the forum or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the forum.
- Use the forum to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage or interfere with business interests or contractual relations of any person.
- Gain unauthorized access to the forum, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Web Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this forum.
- Use the forum to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, libelous, flaming, hateful, offensive (whether in relation to sex, race, religion or otherwise), defamatory, obscene, vulgar, harassing, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law.
- Use the forum to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
- Use the forum to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the forum to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the forum to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, to cease using the Web Site, to visit another competing Web Site, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
You agree to indemnify Audioholics, LLC including the Audioholics Forum and each of its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from your breach of any of the foregoing provisions.
You understand that we have no obligation to monitor any bulletin boards, chat rooms, web logs, or other areas of the forum through which users can supply information or material. However, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information we believe necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in our sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these Terms and Conditions of Service. We also reserve the right to deny access to the forum or any features of the Audioholics website to anyone, for any reasons, including as a result of persons who violate these Terms and Conditions of Service or who, in our sole judgment, interferes with the ability of others to enjoy our website or infringes the rights of others.