Christine Tham has always been a keen "hi fi" enthusiast, which is an affliction she inherited from her father. She was interested enough in the subject to enroll in an Electrical Engineering degree at Sydney University , but decided that was not for her and graduated instead with a University Medal in Computer Science (Honours) and subsequently a Master of Applied Finance from Macquarie University.
Chris' employment has spanned various financial institutions and computing firms and is currently the Head of Architecture at a leading Australian Wealth Management company.
Chris has owned an audio system since high school (Walkman) and currently has an integrated audio/home theater system in the living room, a secondary A/V system in the kitchen, and a third system linked to the PC. She still enjoys listening to music on a variety of portable devices, including a Nomad Jukebox, an HP iPAQ 2210, and a Sony Ericsson HBM-30.
In Chris' spare time, she contributes not only to Audioholics but also maintains her own web site at http://users.bigpond.net.au/christie. In addition, she regularly submits hardware and software reviews to www.michaeldvd.com.au and has contributed articles on HTPC to APC magazine.
Follow me on Social Media
Latest content created by Chris Tham
- Cary Cinema 6 AV Processor Review - January 14, 2006
- Marantz DV6500 JLTi Mod - Universal DVD Player Review - December 12, 2005
- Panasonic DVD-S97 DVD Player Review - December 10, 2005
- Building a Windows MCE 2005 PC - Part 3 - February 12, 2006
- Building a Windows MCE 2005 PC - Part 4 - February 12, 2006
- Exploring Digital Audio Myths and Reality Part 1 - January 22, 2006
- Building a Windows MCE 2005 PC - Part 2 - January 15, 2006
- Building a Windows MCE 2005 PC - Part 1 - November 02, 2005
- Issues with 0dBFS+ Levels On Digital Audio Playback Systems - October 23, 2004
- Dynamic Comparison SACD vs CD - Part 5 - September 05, 2004
- Dynamic Comparison of LPs vs CDs - Part 4 - September 02, 2004
- Dynamic Comparison of CD, DVD-A, SACD - Part 1 - August 30, 2004
- Dynamic Comparison of CD, DVD-A, SACD - Part 2 - August 30, 2004
- Dynamic Comparison of CD, DVD-A, SACD - Part 3 - August 30, 2004