McIntosh VP1000 Video Processor
by Gene DellaSala — January 09, 2006
Filed under: Miscellaneous
McIntosh's new video processor is slated to do video scaling and processing in two independent zones simultaneously.
- Developed as a line-rate scaler between video source component and higher resolution displays
- Any video source in either A or B zone can be scaled independently to any output up to and including 1080p.
- Dual video scalers
- Inputs: 4 HDMI, 6 Component, 6 S-Video and 6 Composite
- Outputs: Composite, S-Video Component, HDMI up to 1080p
- Also performs video adjustment functions such as color, sharpness, contrast, etc.
- Matched and buffered video circuits
- RS232 Port for control with Crestron, AMX and Vantage Control systems
- All outputs available simultaneously
- Permanent memory for all system settings
- Firmware upgradeable
- Price: TBD
- Shipping Late Spring/Early Summer
For more information, visit http://www.mcintoshlabs.com/default.aspx