Impact Acoustics Video to PC Converter Review
by Tom Andry — February 07, 2008
- Converts S-video and composite video to VGA HD15 output
- Compatible with VGA, SVGA, XGA and SXGA Monitors
- Small Footprint allows placement in tight spaces
- No software required
- Plug and play - no software required
- Easy setup and installation
- Decent deinterlacing performance
- Audio setting attenuates PC volume
- Single audio input makes multiple video less useful
- Basic calibration options
Impact Acoustics Video to PC Converter (VtPC) Introduction
Impact Acoustics is single handedly trying to confine me to my office. First the Multi-function Converter (which sends a cable signal to your computer monitor) and now the Video to PC Converter. What does it do? It simply allows you to connect up to two analogue video sources to your computer monitor. What's cool about that? Not a lot, really, until you realize that it performs deinterlacing on that analogue signal as well! The real question is how well it does that deinterlacing…
Like This? Check out our other AV Gadget Reviews!
Confused about what AV Gear to buy or how to set it up? Join our Exclusive Audioholics E-Book Membership Program!