iHome's iPhone iStuff
- Product Name: iPhone Products
- Manufacturer: iHome
- Review Date: January 07, 2008 00:05
- First Impression: Pretty Cool
iHome showed off their new line of products developed specifically for the iPhone, to include alarm clocks, clock radios, speaker systems, and Bluetooth speakerphones. Bolstering a comprehensive catalogue of top selling iPod accessories, the new iPhone products will be the first offerings that are fully compatible with the iPhone and include:
- iP14 Alarm Clock with Remote Control – L-shaped alarm clock designed specifically for use with the iPhone and iTouch, but is also compatible with most docking iPod models. Unique design allows for consumers to change the orientation of the unit so they can watch videos, while the clock display rotates accordingly to complement the position of the unit.
- iP9 Clock Radio & Audio System – based on the iH8 iPod counterpart, the iP9 contains several new features, including a remote that controls both the unit and iPod menu functions, and 3D sound for an enhanced audio experience. Thanks to a new 7-5-2 feature and programmable snooze settings, consumers can wake to their own playlist at different times on different days. No more accidental early morning Saturday wake-ups!
- iP47 Bluetooth Clock Radio & Speakerphone – cell phone solution incorporates Bluetooth technology that allows users to dial and receive calls through its speakerphone, as well as wirelessly stream music from their A2DP stereo-enabled MP3 cell phones. Other features include a large LCD display with caller ID; a dual alarm that wakes owners to their own playlist, the radio or buzzer, all while charging their iPhone or docking iPod.
- iP51 2.1 Micro System with Sub–
space-saving micro system that can be used as a clock radio
to wake and sleep to your iPhone or iPod, and can also stream videos right to
Unless otherwise indicated, this is a preview article for the featured product. A formal review may or may not follow in the future.
Confused about what AV Gear to buy or how to set it up? Join our Exclusive Audioholics E-Book Membership Program!