Boulder 2050 Mono Power Amplifier
The Boulder amp is certainly the BIGGEST, heaviest, and most expensive mono power amplifier we have ever seen. Weighing in at 240lbs, we would certainly caution installers to use a lifting partner when moving this beast.
Output Power: 1000W / 8,4,2 ohms
• Peak Power: 2000W / 4 ohms, 4000W / 2 ohms
• THD & Noise: 20 to 2kHz: .0005%, 20kHz: .0025%
• Freq Response: -3dB @.015Hz, , 200kHz
• Voltage Gain: 26dB
• S/N Re:1000W/8ohms: 135dB , Unweighted 20 to 20kHz BW
• Input Impedance: Bal: 200kohm, Unbal: 100kohm
• Input Connectors: 3 pin balanced
• Size: 18” wide, 10.75” high, 26.75” deep (Add 12” for the power connector)
• Weight: 240llbs / 332lbs pounds
• Power 120VAC, 50-60Hz, 5000W (max)
Note that the packing material weighs a whopping 92lbs which is more than most 7CH amplifiers and receivers!