Optoma MovieTime DV11 Projector Review
Brightness: 1600 ANSI lumens (high power mode)
Mounting: ceiling, desk, front/rear (menu configurable)
Remote Control: IR remote Control with source
selection, AAA x 2 batteries
Optional Accessories: Panoview GrayWolfII™ Portable-Lift Screens, Dolcen Kreiling™ 50-Watt Subwoofer, BERING Mount and Gold Service Warranty
Dimensions: 15” x 5.5” x 10.9” in (381 x 140 x 277 mm)
Weight: 8.5 lbs (3.9 kg)
- Portable and easy to use
- Nifty all-in-one system
- Excellent graphics-laden User manual
- Bright 1600 lumens
- Decent color reproduction
- Blazing fast DVD navigation & control
- Poor deinterlacing and black levels
- Remote not backlit
- Weak zoom lens (yields smaller screen or puts people in front of the projector)
- Native 4:3 resolution (with 16:9 support)
Confused about what AV Gear to buy or how to set it up? Join our Exclusive Audioholics E-Book Membership Program!
Recent Forum Posts:
Have purchased the Optoma DV11 in the United Kingdom (Region2 DVD's), does anyone have any knowledge of a ‘Hack’ to allow playing of either All Region DVD's or even just Region 1 DVD's as well as Region 2?
I am aware that there is a ‘Hack’ for the previous model the DV10 to allow it to play All Region, does anyone know if this will also work with the DV11 ?
I'm living in hopes