Kanex Intros iAdapt C30 for 30" Apple Cinema Display
introduces a Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI-D adapter for Apple
Cinema Display 30-inch, the iAdapt C30, for more video capabilities
with 30-inch monitors.
The iAdapt C30 allows Apple computers
with a Mini DisplayPort to extend to 30-inch displays with a Dual-Link
DVI-D connector. The adapter includes Mini DisplayPort and Dual-Link
DVI-D ports to transfer video and a USB port to power. Dual-Link DVI-D
offers a higher-quality image than standard DVI due to the nature of
the digital format. The current 30-inch displays on the market supports
a maximum resolution of 2560x1600. This Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link
DVI-D adapter supports 2560x1600 resolution.
The Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI-D adapter is compatible with all Apple computers with a Mini DisplayPort, including the latest models of the MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro and Mac Mini. Currently, many manufacturers have 30-inch displays with a Dual-Link DVI-D port, including Apple, Dell, HP, Gateway and Samsung.
- Extend your Mini DisplayPort equipped Apple MacBook, MacBook Air, Mac Book Pro, Mac Mini, or Mac Pro to 30-inch monitor with Dual-Link DVI-D connector
- Display content in dual screen or mirror mode with resolutions up to 2560x1600
- Great for use during various applications such as post production editing and viewing of iMovies and photos where additional desktop space is necessary
- Supports Mini DisplayPort input
- Supports Dual-Link DVI-D or Single-Link DVI-D output
- Powered from USB connector
The iAdapt C30 is now available for $99.95 and is another connectivity solution among the many innovative products under the Kanex line.