Crayola Launches Line of AV Products
NEW YORK - Feb. 9, 2006 - GPX, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of technology-driven and trend-setting consumer electronics products, announces the 2006 launch of its Crayola-branded products that will awake your senses. "Our products are built to inspire creative expressions, connect across generations and genders and provide boundless portable interactive entertainment," said Jacki Kronstedt, Director of New Business Development for GPX. "We are excited to make our debut with select retail partners, in the back-to-school timeframe in 2006."
Since its inception in 1903, the Crayola(R) brand has grown into one of the most respected and recognizable brands in the consumer marketplace. "Today customers equate the brand with color, fun, quality and self-expression. These products genuinely resonate with our customers and inspire creative expression with music and art," said Diane Baldovsky, Manager, Global Licensing for Binney & Smith.
- The 13-inch TV/DVD combo with remote control is the ultimate entertainment center for Audio, Video and Gaming. Play DVDs, CDs and MP3-CDs; watch TV; view slideshows; or connect to your favorite gaming console. V-Chip is included with full parental control.
- The Clock Radio with the unique voice recording feature allows you to customize your wake-up. The gradual volume lets you ease into your wake-up. Customize and decorate the room with the included colorful patterns or create your own. Feel content with the color-changing night light.
- The MP3 Player allows users to listen to MP3, WMA files with the simplicity of one button. Share your music selection with a dual headphone input jack.
- The CD Boombox is filled with interactive fun. It includes the Illustration Station, which offers kids a dry erase board to express themselves on and includes a storage compartment. Multiple patterns are included to customize the boombox, as well as dual headphone jacks for sharing your music with a friend.
- The CD/Radio Player allows users to play their CDs or listen to the AM/FM radio. Share your music selection with a dual headphone input jack. Choose one of the included patterns or display your drawings or photos on the back of the CD player.
Other products include the Pocket Radio, Calculator, and On the Go AM/FM Water Resistant Radio.
In business for over 30 years, GPX offers one of the most comprehensive consumer audio and video electronic product portfolios available. GPX's corporate headquarters is located in St. Louis, MO. GPX also has offices in Asia. For more information, please visit the Company's website at http:/www.gpx.com.
Since 1903, the Crayola brand has offered colorful ways for families to bond and children to express their boundless creativity at home and in the classroom. With products that are unmistakably Crayola like mess-free Color Wonder, Erasable markers, Twistables, Washable crayons, markers and paints, and the new Color Explosion, Crayola brings children innovative arts and crafts materials that keep them creating in fun and surprising ways.