cinemateq Offers Screwable HDMI Cables and Adapters
December, 2006: cinemateq offers since of today with the new cable program the ideal connections for all high resolution HDTV signal transmissions of video and audio data. The crucial advantage of cinemateq HDMI cables is the ability to screw them to the HDMI socket which guarantees there is no strain on the cable and so ensures optimum signal connection.
The HDMI & DVI cables by cinemateq have been optimized for their length and their intended use and each are manufactured from the best possible materials. Care has always been taken to ensure an appropriate price performance ratio and to avoid any "over-engineering", especially in short lengths of cable.
cinemateq HDMI & DVI cables and the corresponding HDMI/DVI adaptors have been especially developed for use with cinemateq products and high definition HDTV signals (720p / 1080i / 1080p). Copper-based cables are perfect up to a length of 10 meters, for longer distances optical cables or HDMI repeater by cinemateq should always be used. As, particularly in the case of high resolutions (1080p), this is the only way to ensure excellent signal transfer quality.
Depending upon cable length cinemateq HDMI & DVI cables have variable strength special shielding with its origin in professional studio technology. These ensure optimum signal transfer without any electromagnetic interference.
All plugs are fitted with gold contacts and screw connectors in order to guarantee an optimum plug connection with optimum signal transfer. Depending upon cable length (from 1 m to 10 m) the cables have variable strength shielding in order to keep them as flexible as possible.
- screwable & gold-plated connectors for HDMI ( & DVI)
- optimized for digital HDTV signals 720p / 1080i / 1080p
- specially designed for use with cinemateq products
- finishing, shielding & materials from professional technology
- very good price / performance ratio
- flexible cable materials, for optimum placement
- optimum shielding against electromagnetic environmental influences
- guarantees secure high quality signal transfer for up to 10 meters
An overview of the technical data can be found on www.cinemateq.com .