Samsung UN46C6400 46" 1080p LED HDTV Preview
- Video Screen Size 46" Class (45.9 inch diagonal)
- Resolution 1080p
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio Mega Contrast: 4,000,000:1
- Auto Motion Plus 120/240Hz Yes (120Hz)
- Wide Color Enhancer Yes
- Audio Speaker Type Bottom
- Woofer Yes
- Sound Output (RMS) 10Wx2
- Features Game Mode Yes
- AllShare Yes
- ConnectShare Movie Yes
- Dimension Product Dimensions (WxHxD) with Stand 43.0" x 28.5” x 10.8"
- Product Dimensions (WxHxD) without Stand 43.0" x 26” x 1.2"
- Shipping Dimensions(WxHxD) 53.5" x 31.9” x 5.5"
- Weight Shipping Weight 53.1 lbs
- Product Weight with Stand 44.1 lbs
- Product Weight without Stand 35.3 lbs
- Series Series 6
- Panel Ultra Clear Panel Yes
- Input & Output HDMI 4
- Digital Audio (Optical) 1
- Audio Out L-R (Mini Jack) 1
- PC input (D-sub) 1
- PC Audio Input (Mini Jack) 1
- DVI Audio Input 1
- Component (Y/Pb/Pr) 1
- Composite (AV) 1
- Ethernet (LAN) 1
- RF In 1
- USB 2.0 2
- Design Type Graphite
- Color Grey
- Swivel (Left/Right) Yes
- Energy Star Compliant Yes
- Optional Accessories Vesa Wall Mount Yes
- Accessory Batteries Yes
- Power Cable Yes
- Instruction Book Yes
The Samsung UN46C6400 is one of three LED HDTV’s (UN40C6400, UN46C6400, UN55C6400) from the 6400 Series released in early 2010. The UN46C6400 builds from its predecessor (the UN40C) by incorporating a wider/taller 46” frame, while still maintaining an ultra-slim (1.2” deep) design. It relies on Auto Motion 120Hz refresh technology to deliver crisper videos and animation scenes that are sharper and without blur. All of this is done with a full 1080p resolution with ATSC and Clear QAM tuners that handle both standard- and high-definition video content. Signature to the television is its connectivity, as it can work with a PC, a USB flash drive, and even stream content from a 10/100 Tbase Ethernet network, although an optional USB WiFi adapter can also be utilized.
Audioholics hasn't yet done a formal review of this product, but we wanted to get as much information as possible to our readers in order to help them make the best possible purchasing decisions. If possible, we will provide additional info or even a product review at a later date.
For more information, please visit: http://www.samsung.com
Confused about what AV Gear to buy or how to set it up? Join our Exclusive Audioholics E-Book Membership Program!