Samsung UN40C7000 40” 1080p LED 3D HDTV Preview
- Diagonal length of TV screen 40" Class (40.0 inch diagonal)
- Resolution 1920x1080
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 6,000,000:1
- Auto Motion Plus 120/240Hz 240Hz
- Wide Color Enhancer Yes
- Audio Speaker Type Down Firing
- Woofer Y
- Sound Output (RMS) 10Wx2 Stereo
- Features 3D Yes
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- Caption Yes
- Picture-in-Picture Yes
- [email protected] Yes
- AllShare Yes
- Skype Yes
- ConnectShare Movie Yes
- System DTV Tuner Built-in Yes
- Dimension Product Dimensions (WxHxD) with Stand 37.7"x25.5"x10.6"
- Product Dimensions (WxHxD) without Stand 37.7"x22.8"x1.0"
- Shipping Dimensions(WxHxD) 47.2"x29.3"x5.5"
- Weight Shipping Weight 42.1 lbs
- Product Weight with Stand 33.7 lbs
- Product Weight without Stand 29.1 lbs
- Power Eco Mark Yes
- Series Series 7000
- Panel Ultra Clear Panel Yes
- Input & Output HDMI
- HDMI 4
- Digital Audio (Optical) 1
- PC input (D-sub) 1
- Component (Y/Pb/Pr) 1
- Composite (AV)
- Composite (AV) 1
- Ethernet (LAN) 1
- RF In Yes
- USB 2.0 2
- Design Type Mystic Earth
- Color Black
- Swivel (Left/Right) Yes
- Energy Star Compliant Yes
- Optional Accessories Ultra Slim Wall Mount Yes
The Samsung UN40C7000 is one of three 1080p LCD TVs released by Samsung in early 2010. All models in the 7000 Series feature a contemporary new design with LED edge lighting, but they maintain the same 1.2” depth of their 2009 predecessors. More importantly, the 7000 Series models—including the 40” UN40C7000—utilizes 3D-capable technology that, when combined with a 3D video source and 3D Active Glasses (sold separately), allows the user to experience a 3D effect. Included also is 240Hz Auto Motion Plus technology for reduced background blurring/noise; InternetTV for access to Internet widgets and Samsung applications (streaming video, Twitter, radio, Skype, etc); and four HDMI ports. Ethernet is included, but WiFi is optional.
Audioholics hasn't yet done a formal review of this product, but we wanted to get as much information as possible to our readers in order to help them make the best possible purchasing decisions. If possible, we will provide additional info or even a product review at a later date.
For more information, please visit: http://samsung.com
Confused about what AV Gear to buy or how to set it up? Join our Exclusive Audioholics E-Book Membership Program!