Roadmaster VRFM9 FM Modulator Review
by Clint DeBoer — May 15, 2006
- Rugged, durable feel
- Works as advertised – hassle-free
- Support for USB, SD and analogue input
- Adjustable tilt ratchet neck
- Wealth of controls
- Preset FM stations easy to adjust on-the-fly
- Noticeably sharp high frequency roll-off
- Display difficult to read
You’re going on a road trip. This isn’t a question – it’s summer and I know you’re gearing up to take the family on that Griswold vacation that will leave you craving anything but fast food and screaming children. Well, I’ve taken four 9-hour car trips in the last 30 days and I’m here to tell you that you want… no, you NEED to get yourself an FM modulator for your vehicle. Off the top of my head I can think of several uses for these products, many of which will revolutionize the way you view taking your music on the road.
Confused about what AV Gear to buy or how to set it up? Join our Exclusive Audioholics E-Book Membership Program!