What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Peloton Tread (On sale, though not a lot off). I have the bike+ which I use 3 times a week, wanted to train for a 5k. Running and Biking are completely different, I was dead on my first workout today. Nice thing is that it will sync up with Spotify and Apple Music. It's overpriced as far as treads go, but I am hooked on their instructors.
Tread.jpg

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The new daily. 2024 Ioniq 5 SEL AWD

*edit, I think this pic is an older one, mine has all black trim, but same color.

Last edited:
MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Did not buy this directly, but sort of did since the landlord will most likely raise the rent!
The 38 year old Lennox finally died. This apartment complex was built in 1984-85, there are still a few original Lennox units around!
They also replaced the heating unit since it comes as a package. So I now have new HVAC.

IMG_5359.JPG

D

dolynick

Audioholic
Just ordered one of these (Samsung Galaxy A7 Lite) along with a simple little case.
1716325204306.png

I can control my media playback software via app on my phone, but I dislike the idea of handing my phone over to people or having to fire up and/or leave an OLED on just for music playback selection/control. I decided I wanted a standalone device that could be available to guests to use instead.

Joe B

Joe B

Audioholic Chief
Remember you asked. Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchubunnagungamaugg. The lake with the longest name in the world. Can you say it?
You're on Webster Lake? That puts me within 10 miles of your location. Today was a perfect day for your boat.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
You're on Webster Lake? That puts me within 10 miles of your location. Today was a perfect day for your boat.
Yes supposed to be in the 90s again today. Working unfortunately. Hopefully it will be nice weather for the long weekend.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought this bourbon to bring with me to the trailer. This is one of the best cheaper priced bourbons.

IMG_2069.jpg

My classical music order from Presto came in today

IMG_2068.jpg

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Just ordered one of these (Samsung Galaxy A7 Lite) along with a simple little case.
View attachment 67641
I can control my media playback software via app on my phone, but I dislike the idea of handing my phone over to people or having to fire up and/or leave an OLED on just for music playback selection/control. I decided I wanted a standalone device that could be available to guests to use instead.
Doesn't it include the case? My S6 lite did. Solid little tab, but it has software issues and crashes just in Chrome regularly now. About time I replaced it.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
I bought this bourbon to bring with me to the trailer. This is one of the best cheaper priced bourbons.

View attachment 67658

My classical music order from Presto came in today

View attachment 67657
Yes, that's a good one. I was at a friend's in Grand Bend last weekend who has a large whiskey collection. For value he recommended Knob Creek, which was pretty nice. Also tried some Booker's, which was very good but a lot more expensive. Got to try some Lagavulin Scotch Whiskey for the first time but that peaty stuff is not quite to my taste.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis