What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
My MiniFridge ITX Build - Don't Hardcore Game anymore, gave my high end build to my nephew when he bought his first home. Got it to post, taking stickers off and installing windows 11 Pro now.

Intel I7-14700K, 64GB DDR5 6000 CL30, Thermtalke Tower 200, RTX 4080 Super, Kraken Elite 280 AIO. MSI Z790 Edge ITX MoBo 2TB Samusng 990 M.2 2TB Samsung 980 M.2
image.png

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
My MiniFridge ITX Build - Don't Hardcore Game anymore, gave my high end build to my nephew when he bought his first home. Got it to post, taking stickers off and installing windows 11 Pro now.

Intel I7-14700K, 64GB DDR5 6000 CL30, Thermtalke Tower 2000, RTX 4080 Super, Kraken Elite 280 AIO. MSI Z790 Edge ITX MoBo 2TB Samusng 990 M.2 2TB Samsung 980 M.2View attachment 67405
To be fair, this is still pretty high end.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Bought a pair of DT BP 10 tower speakers and a Mirage PS-12-90 sub used for a great deal. Powering with my old Yamaha RX-V690 AVR. Good sound for my second system. First time buying used equipment online beyond a dealer. Now I’m hooked. Oh my poor wife.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Bought a pair of DT BP 10 tower speakers and a Mirage PS-12-90 sub used for a great deal. Powering with my old Yamaha RX-V690 AVR. Good sound for my second system. First time buying used equipment online beyond a dealer. Now I’m hooked. Oh my poor wife.
How many more rooms do you have to go? :)

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
What do you mean by "First time buying used equipment online beyond a dealer?" Do you mean buying from a place like the classified ads here, or US Audiomart, eBay, or Craigslist? I've bought from all those and my dealer too. Whatever it takes to get the right pieces.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
How many more rooms do you have to go? :)
Good question. The house is set. This setup is for the family lake house. Need a system I can listen too when I’m there in the summer and not worry about in the winter when we shut the place down. I’m going to put some type of music setup in the main bedroom but that will be later in the year.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
I had to do it. I haven’t had meters and it reminds me of my old Technics receiver in the 80s that had a multicolored meter that reacted to the sound output. I’m not planning on using as a switch box for now. It has a mic in the back so the meters respond to sound. I explained to my wife that I saved us thousands of dollars I would have spent on a Mc just for the blue meters. She doesn’t get it but that’s OK because she gets me.
IMG_4341.jpeg

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I had to do it. I haven’t had meters and it reminds me of my old Technics receiver in the 80s that had a multicolored meter that reacted to the sound output. I’m not planning on using as a switch box for now. It has a mic in the back so the meters respond to sound. I explained to my wife that I saved us thousands of dollars I would have spent on a Mc just for the blue meters. She doesn’t get it but that’s OK because she gets me.
View attachment 67441
FWIW if you haven't seen it https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/neohipo-et30-vu-meter-speaker-switcher-review.50455/

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
View attachment 67441
That looks like a lot of fun!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis