What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Cool I’ll have to check it out. I’m waiting for the used remastered Zebop CD I bought. I can’t get enough Carlos and company.
One of my best memories, after working with them for various aspects of their international touring, was when they landed their plane back at SFO, we had Customs setup for clearance on the field and all but they basically landed "early" and by the time we got out there (I was with US Customs, but just as Customs broker)....they had all left as it had been a while. Apparently they had some, um....evidence left behind but they didn't make any particular issue out of it (kind of a threat over procedure but that went away fairly quickly).....

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
Thanks and on another note my Dave’s picks #50 finally arrived. Looking forward to listening.
I like it a lot despite some nay-saying on the sub-redit on Grateful Dead were people are complaining about another 1977 and that it's not the best show of the spring. But so many spring '77's are already released.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
I like it a lot despite some nay-saying on the sub-redit on Grateful Dead were people are complaining about another 1977 and that it's not the best show of the spring. But so many spring '77's are already released.
Read the same comments about too many 77 shows. So many great shows and they have to keep coming up with new ones to release so. Every show has its virtues. I Like listening to the Dead channel on Sirius radio. Some of the songs are better recorded than others but they’re all interesting.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Just saw that my 700th post was about the Dead. Make that 701. It’s all good!

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
I bought a new trail bike today. A Trek Dual Sport 2 Gen 5 mainly for gravel trails. It's the point behind getting the trailer hitch and the hitch mounted rack I've posted on previously.

Trek Dual Sport 2 Gen 5.jpg

In the 1990's I got a Kona Kilauea and that lasted me until around 2018. At the time it would have cost me more to get all new parts than a new good quality bike. in 2018 I got a Specialized Sirrus but that proved less optimum on gravel and dirt trails so today I got this new trail bike.

It's mainly for riding on the gravel carriage roads at Acadia National Park when we spend most of the summer in Maine but I'm sure I'll like it here around home too.

I pick it up tomorrow. The bike shop is installing a different more cushy seat, the back rack, kick stand and water bottle holders. I could do it myself by on a new bike they will install no extra charge.

Here is the old Kona and the carriage roads of Acadia.

2016 08 08 14 51 38.JPG

2016 07 03 14 46 09.JPG

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Launched my new boat. Bought it earlier this year but Had to wait until the water was warm enough to put the docks in. It’s been a cold and rainy spring. It has a Rockford Fosgate PMX-2 streaming receiver driving 6 Blue Ice Kicker speakers. Looking forward to summer!
IMG_4375.jpeg
IMG_4367.jpeg

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Launched my new boat. Bought it earlier this year but Had to wait until the water was warm enough to put the docks in. It’s been a cold and rainy spring. It has a Rockford Fosgate PMX-2 streaming receiver driving 6 Blue Ice Kicker speakers. Looking forward to summer!
View attachment 67554View attachment 67555
Nice toon man. I wish I lived near the water. Would love to have a boat in the backyard to go out with the family and blast the music. Enjoy!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis