Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
I just ordered Paul Simon's Seven Psalms on Amazon for $7.20 and got free shipping for an order made earlier in the day. I checked it out on YT and it was great...he integrates his songwriting with some really interesting instruments.
I am a huge fan of his 1973 LP "There Goes Rhymin' Simon". I have loved that LP since it came out over 50 years ago. But I haven't really heard another album by him that measures up to it. I have not heard of Seven Psalms.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
These two arrived in the mail today. Nothing new about them; The Florence +the Machine "Ceremonials" is a 2011 release original pressing, and Godsmack (eponymous) is a 2023 re-issue of their 2007 debut album.
1000006714.jpg

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Picked up these two this morning on my way to the "Celebration of Life" for the brother of one of my best motorcycling buddies. (He passed from glioblastoma, a.k.a. brain cancer, and I knew him too.)

Anyhow, along the way west to Chesterfield MA I stopped at Joe's Albums in Northampton MA and grabbed these. At least the Pearl Jam one is new music despite being a Record Store Day release. :D The Collective Soul one is follow-up to the RSD release of their Dosage album a couple weeks ago.

1000006863.jpg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis