Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Celtics closed out the Cavs and the Bruins won to force game 6. A rare night off tonight and then back to hockey tomorrow night.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA tournament today. A whole lot of drama with a favorite player getting arrested on his way to the tournament.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
PWHL- MN down 0-2 in the series vs Toronto but came back with three straight wins. Don't like our chances in the final vs Boston, but I'll drink to that. :cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Porzingis expected to be out first 2 games in ECF per ESPN.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
WNBA- looks to me like the Las Vegas Aces are on their way to 3, 4, 5 in a row titles?? Oh well. The MN Lynx never repeated. Every other year in fact, but we won 4 titles in the 2010s.
1716024607637.png

1716024906362.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Those Pacers took game 6. Nobody can win on the road. They have kind of an odd playing style IMO. They don't ever feel like they have a lot of control and it often feels rushed. Somehow it works. I gotta go with NY though in game 7.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Docic with another triple double. Congrats Mavs. Great win. They were behind most of the game. -16 at half. :cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Couple Game 7's today and a tight PGA leaderboard.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wolves and Pacers on the road. The latter has the NBA record for shooting percentage in a playoff game. As high as 76% at one point.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think it was Schauffele who had difficulty in the past closing out, so congratulations on winning the PGA.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Also another golf stat: 1958-2020's there was one round of 62 at majors. In the last 1-2 years there have been four scores of 62. Lowry just missed 61 I believe on Saturday.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Think I'm gonna pick the Wolves. D wins championships.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Celtics and Pacers get started tonight. With the way the 2 brackets have broken down this is Tatum and Brown’s best chance to win It all. Will see if they have the heart of a champion.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Haliburton with a deep three at half. 64 all. Still I don't think overall we appreciate them. I like their uptempo style and decisiveness in shooting.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis