Yamaha DVD-C750 DVD Player Review
by Ray Adkins — February 03, 2005
- Good Video performance at this price
- Excellent audio performance
- Progressive and Interlaced outputs active simultaneously
- Very good build quality
- Multi-disc changer
- Will not pass blacker than black
- Slow load times
- User interface difficult to navigate/setup menu layering makes it
- difficult to make video adjustments
- No gamma adjustment
- Cannot adjust speaker levels when DVD is in play mode
- 120Hz fixed crossover setting for Small speakers
Yamaha is no stranger to the DVD player market. For years they have been selling DVD players at various price ranges with a host of the latest and greatest features within each respective price class to meet the market needs. Finally, a manufacture has stepped up to the plate and produced a universal DVD player that is cost effective and serves as a multi changer CD player, as well. Thank you, Yamaha, for producing a DVD player with very nice build quality, good video performance, excellent audio performance and capabilities.
Confused about what AV Gear to buy or how to set it up? Join our Exclusive Audioholics E-Book Membership Program!