Netflix “3 Body Problem” - from GOT creators.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
What do you guys think about this series? From the creators of GOT, but I think also the same writer from GOT season 08.

H

Hobbit

Senior Audioholic
I'm only a few episodes in, but I'm enjoying it so far.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
LOL two episodes to go, so the ending doesn't go so well? :) It's been interesting but haven't exactly been on fire to see the last two either....

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
If the series stays close to the books, this will be a really cool show. So far it's kind of close to the books, at least in the ways that matter. Definitely hang in there and watch this show.

H

Hobbit

Senior Audioholic
....now I'm preparing for big letdown. o_O I really like the cast of actors.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
This one is pretty interesting, but I had also heard it was not quite as good as some of the other SciFi shows out.

Just finished Constellation. It was good, but the ending is pretty convoluted.

H

Hobbit

Senior Audioholic
I finished the series. I liked it and I'll definitely be watching the next season. I thought the last two episode were good too and I like where it left off. If you're looking for as sci-fi action series, like Halo (which I enjoyed too), this is surely the polar opposite.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Definitely enjoyed it and have not read the book. I like that you really have no clue what’s happening next, too many shows are too easy to guess.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I did not read the novel. I saw the Chinese-made version and this new NFLX version. I thought both versions were okay, but the Chinese version was a lot more detailed with character development. So I thought the Chinese version was better. I would not include either versions among the best Sci-Fi series. Definitely not good enough for me to ever do a remake. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis