Canadians Causing Trouble Again.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Our AQI was about 23 yesterday and it's 25 now- I definitely hope this year will be better than last- that was no treat.
We are still smoley. It dropped to a low of 53 here yesterday, that still looks bad, but not too bad. It is going back up and we are now at 66, moderately unhealthy.

In my view this is a bad start to the summer season, after a smokey year last year.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
We are still smoley. It dropped to a low of 53 here yesterday, that still looks bad, but not too bad. It is going back up and we are now at 66, moderately unhealthy.

In my view this is a bad start to the summer season, after a smokey year last year.
Have you seen this brand of mask? They seem comfortable and they have filter media that's suitable for many kinds of pollutants. I went to a wood finishing presentation by General Finishes and he uses them- prefers these to any other that he used in the past and the cloth is washable. They're on sale now.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
There was not much snow this winter in the northern sectors. Let's hope that we receive more rain this year to compensate somehow and make this year's forest fire situation more manageable and not as bad. as last year's.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis