Your favorite song?

Campbell

Campbell

Enthusiast
Hi everyone, I'm making a new playlist to listen to in the car while driving to work. Can you recommend a favorite song of yours?

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
I think this is the wrong sub forum for this, but that aside: what kind of music do you like? I mean I could recommend a lot of songs, but if the genre of music isn't to your liking, then what's the point?

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Old MacDonald Had A Farm
This Old Man
All Around The Mulberry Bush
Gathering Nuts In May

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Better yet is, to use a streaming service, choose a song from a band you like and let it take you on a discovery tour of associated artists as it will. I often use amzon HD bluetooth'd to my car stereo and create a station based on a particular band, or even let Alexa choose. Reason for me personally being, I don't always know what I feel like listening to, or don't feel like listening to the same repeats I have been hearing the last 50 years.

ETA: I don't have a favorite song. I have what amounts to hundreds of favorites. It would be better to know what genres of music you typically follow.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Better yet is, to use a streaming service, choose a song from a band you like and let it take you on a discovery tour of associated artists as it will. I often use amzon HD bluetooth'd to my car stereo and create a station based on a particular band, or even let Alexa choose. Reason for me personally being, I don't always know what I feel like listening to, or don't feel like listening to the same repeats I have been hearing the last 50 years.

ETA: I don't have a favorite song. I have what amounts to hundreds of favorites. It would be better to know what genres of music you typically follow.
Agree. Knowing what OP normally goes for is very helpful. For me, I’m all over. I’m listening to acoustic guitar this morning, and maybe stone sour later, or Linkin park, or classical piano, or TOOL, or genesis, or Kenny Chesney, or some dubstep!

F

fmw

Audioholic Ninja
Eine Kleine Nachtmusik by Wolfgang Mozart. It translates to " a little night music." It is an instrumental, not a song. My favorites song, after all these years is still "Sweet Home Chicago" as performed by the Blues Brothers. It is a rocker.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Sammy Hagar's "I Can't Drive 55" would be high on my list. Same for Deep Purple's Highway Star.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
It's between Morning Dew and Eyes of the World by the Grateful Dead.

Which concert is not so easy. Eyes from Mar 29, 1990 is classic. Morning Dew probably May 22, 1977. But there are so many great ones.

L

LiamEvans210

Audiophyte
The entire soundtrack of 'The Social Network'.

It makes me feel like a hacking mastermind when I am trying (and failing) to complete my coding assignments.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Sammy Hagar's "I Can't Drive 55" would be high on my list. Same for Deep Purple's Highway Star.
Great driving songs. The Doors’ LA Woman. The accelerator goes down when the song starts and I have to check the speedometer.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Roadhouse Blues by the Doors. Keep your eyes on the road and your hands upon the wheel!

H

Hobbit

Senior Audioholic
For today at least it is:

Better Git it in Your Soul

C. Mingus

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Hi everyone, I'm making a new playlist to listen to in the car while driving to work. Can you recommend a favorite song of yours?
Highway songs you say.........

Magic Carpet Ride
Born to be Wild
Free Bird

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Moondance by Van Morrison. Best listened to in October under a full moon. Depending on your shift you could listen either on the way to or from work. Or just wait till you're home. It just doesn't get any better.:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis