Win a THX Ultra Certified Perlisten R210s Subwoofer ($4,995.00 value)

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
Gentlemen, we have our winner!

Jimmie J. from NM.

The first selection did ghost me so I wasted no time after the required 48-hrs selecting a new one who got back after one day. Gotta' check those spam folders after the contest closes.

So, not only does Jimmie get that dry warm weather down in NM this winter, he's adding the boom of a Perlisten sub. This giveaway gave me just a bit of envy, but a lot of happiness for the winner. Jimmie seems like a really good guy with a sense of humor and really appreciates audio.

Contrats, Jimmie!

WaydeR
Audioholics.com
At least you got the first name right, just missed me by this much...

Congrats Jimmie J. Looks like a Merry Christmas for you! Rock on! ;)

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Congrats Jim-mee!!!

That’s a heck of a prize.

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
I certainly could never afford this Sub, but it was fun dreaming of winning it. Maybe next time.

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
I certainly could never afford this Sub, but it was fun dreaming of winning it. Maybe next time.
Sorry, yeah, it wasn't Jim, but Jimmie J. I'd love to pick a regular Forum user for one of these someday, but it's all automated to make it legal and shenanigans-free. There was particularly stiff competition for this one, it turned out to be a popular contest.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Sorry, yeah, it wasn't Jim, but Jimmie J. I'd love to pick a regular Forum user for one of these someday, but it's all automated to make it legal and shenanigans-free. There was particularly stiff competition for this one, it turned out to be a popular contest.
Yeah this was a huge one!
I will say, I got a discount code from perlisten for participating in this giveaway. I think that was really cool. And yeah, it would be NICE to see one of the regulars win. Even if we’re naughty sometimes…

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Hello Gene. I get a lot of junk email, but I have been searching and filtering through both my main inbox and my Junk and Spam Folders to no avail: has the email about the special Perlisten discount been sent out yet to all of the contest participants? Or will that not happen until a winner is chosen and that winner has accepted? (And can I still hope that I have a chance of winning at this point?)
I think the email goes out early this week. I asked Dreamedia to hold off until the winner was announced.

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
@Wayde Robson I hear ya. Above board is always the way to go, but like you, it would have been great if one of the Regulars (Me?) could have gotten lucky this time.

The specs and reviews on this Sub just had me drooling about winning it. Great contest Gents. What / when is the next one @gene ?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
@Wayde Robson I hear ya. Above board is always the way to go, but like you, it would have been great if one of the Regulars (Me?) could have gotten lucky this time.

The specs and reviews on this Sub just had me drooling about winning it. Great contest Gents. What / when is the next one @gene ?
MartinLogan F100s in January!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Giving away award winners excellent! It’s going to be a very happy New Year for one lucky winner!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
The next great giveaway has started for the ML towers. I’m registered and waiting. Come on baby need a winner winner chicken dinner!

J

JimmieL

Audiophyte
Hum, might as well; can't dance. Besides nothing ventured nothing gain. What could be better than Perlisten R210s? Okie Dokie, I'm there

J

JimmieL

Audiophyte
Happy New Year all. Yesterday, Jan 2nd, 2024 yours truly received my R210s. Give me a few days of bonding time and I will update with pics and narrative. Isolation isn't bad when you have hot air balloons aloft, coffee, and music...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis