What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Cool I’ll have to check it out. I’m waiting for the used remastered Zebop CD I bought. I can’t get enough Carlos and company.
One of my best memories, after working with them for various aspects of their international touring, was when they landed their plane back at SFO, we had Customs setup for clearance on the field and all but they basically landed "early" and by the time we got out there (I was with US Customs, but just as Customs broker)....they had all left as it had been a while. Apparently they had some, um....evidence left behind but they didn't make any particular issue out of it (kind of a threat over procedure but that went away fairly quickly).....

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
Thanks and on another note my Dave’s picks #50 finally arrived. Looking forward to listening.
I like it a lot despite some nay-saying on the sub-redit on Grateful Dead were people are complaining about another 1977 and that it's not the best show of the spring. But so many spring '77's are already released.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
I like it a lot despite some nay-saying on the sub-redit on Grateful Dead were people are complaining about another 1977 and that it's not the best show of the spring. But so many spring '77's are already released.
Read the same comments about too many 77 shows. So many great shows and they have to keep coming up with new ones to release so. Every show has its virtues. I Like listening to the Dead channel on Sirius radio. Some of the songs are better recorded than others but they’re all interesting.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis