What is the best TV over 65" with natural images (colours)?

F

FoxAdriano

Junior Audioholic
Hi, I make documentaries in 4K with a professional camera. I have an old 65" Sony TV that has given me great satisfaction. Unfortunately what I see today in new TVs are "plasticky" images that I don't like at all and I wouldn't change my old TV for a new one, among the TVs I have seen in stores. But if I'm honest I haven't seen much and I've lost contact with TV. So I'm not informed. Since I would like to buy a TV of over 65", perhaps 72" or more, I ask you which is the best TV on the market today. I like natural images (colours), not too artificial. Thanks for some advice.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Here ya go

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Hi, I make documentaries in 4K with a professional camera. I have an old 65" Sony TV that has given me great satisfaction. Unfortunately what I see today in new TVs are "plasticky" images that I don't like at all and I wouldn't change my old TV for a new one, among the TVs I have seen in stores. But if I'm honest I haven't seen much and I've lost contact with TV. So I'm not informed. Since I would like to buy a TV of over 65", perhaps 72" or more, I ask you which is the best TV on the market today. I like natural images (colours), not too artificial. Thanks for some advice.
Either LG or Sony OLED. I have an LG 77" OLED. It is excellent. I think I have steered you to the best TVs currently available.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I also have a 77" LG OLED TV. My TV is a C1 model. The OLED TVs all put out amazing pictures. One thing to consider is how many people will be viewing the documentaries in the room at once and how spread out they will be. OLED TVs do not lose any video quality when viewed at wide angles like back lit TVs. So, if people are scattered all around the room viewing a back lit TV, those people at the edges of the room will not see the same quality image as those in the center of the room. This is not the case with OLED TVs.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis