What are you watching tonight?

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
We will probably watch one Stargate SG1 over dinner and then my wife and boys will watch hockey and I'll go downstairs.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
We will probably watch one Stargate SG1 over dinner and then my wife and boys will watch hockey and I'll go downstairs.
Love me some Stargate SG1 it was just so new and enjoyable back in the day. And the movie was awsome.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
No NCAA tournament basketball for the next few days. I'll have to find something else. :(

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Streaming The Canyons, got Lindsay Lohan starring in it little Posey.:)

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Got around to watching “Wonka.” F#%k me, what a complete piece of s#%t! “Come with me… and we’ll stream… a work that elicits consternation… it deserves… nothing more… than condemnatiioonnn…”

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
The first episode of The Gentlemen on Netflix was good. Guy Richie directed.
I’ve watched all 8 episodes. Good stuff. Not as good as the movie but these longer series usually aren’t. Looking forward to more episodes hopefully in the future.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Just happened to catch the 1st 2 episodes of Stargate SG1 on Freevee today. Good stuff. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Lots more to Come. :D
[/QUOTE
Thanks, but I've already watched the entire series years ago, beginning but it was nice to see the start of the series again. In fact, I have all of the DVDs including the movie, but they are still in storage. On of my all-time fav SY Fi series.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Forgot to mention Resident Alien last night leading up to the season's final episode next week. Really enjoyable SY FI humor series.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Currently watching the PGA Texas Houston Open. Hey, I watch golf ok? :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Watched The Accountant on Netflix. Love Big Ben from Boston movies. Always interesting IMO.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Switching between NCAA tournament basketball and PGA tournament golf.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis