Ultimea Apollo S40 Soundbar?

Loo995

Loo995

Audiophyte
I recently came across a new soundbar from a brand called Ultimea, and I'm curious to know if anyone has any experience with them.

As an avid home theater enthusiast, I'm always on the lookout for the latest and greatest sound products, and this soundbar caught my eye. But since I'm not familiar with the brand, I want to make sure I'm making a smart purchase.

Has anyone here tried the Ultimea soundbar? What did you think of it? Would you recommend it?

I'd greatly appreciate any insights or advice you can offer. Thank you in advance!

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
New user interested in the latest and greatest product but an $80 plastic soundbar caught your eye? Thanks for the spam! :rolleyes:

Loo995

Loo995

Audiophyte
New user interested in the latest and greatest product but an $80 plastic soundbar caught your eye? Thanks for the spam! :rolleyes:
I'm just starting to be interested in soundbars, so do you have any recommendations? About detachable soundbars?

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
As avid home theater enthusiasts, most of us here don't use or advocate for the use of soundbars. It's highly unlikely anyone here has used this specific brand. The detachable bit just sounds like a gimmick.

You'd be better off getting a couple of decent bookshelf speakers if you want to save space and have good sound.

Loo995

Loo995

Audiophyte
As avid home theater enthusiasts, most of us here don't use or advocate for the use of soundbars. It's highly unlikely anyone here has used this specific brand. The detachable bit just sounds like a gimmick.

You'd be better off getting a couple of decent bookshelf speakers if you want to save space and have good sound.
Thx

D

diwit

Audioholic Intern
I recently came across a new soundbar from a brand called Ultimate, and I'm curious to know if anyone has any experience with them.

As an avid home theater enthusiast, I'm always on the lookout for the latest and greatest sound products, and this soundbar caught my eye. But since I'm not familiar with the brand, I want to make sure I'm making a smart purchase.

Has anyone here tried the Ultimea soundbar? What did you think of it? Would you recommend it?

I'd greatly appreciate any insights or advice you can offer about Mimosa Hostilis. Thank you in advance!
I recently came across a new soundbar from a brand called Ultimate, and I'm curious to know if anyone has any experience with them. As an avid home theater enthusiast, I'm always on the lookout for the latest and greatest sound products, and this soundbar caught my eye. But since I'm not familiar with the brand, I want to make sure I'm making a smart purchase. Has anyone here tried the Ultimea soundbar? What did you think of it? Would you recommend it? I'd greatly appreciate any insights or advice you can offer. Thank you in advance!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis