William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Wrong ???? let the girl scouts stay where they are, as for those that can't decide to which sex they identify with....... :mad:
Not sure, but I think we’re in agreement. Boys with boys, girls with girls. And the confused? They can have their own thing for all I care.
Point is, I don’t know why we are suddenly supposed to be acting like we’re all the same. Hint: we are not all the same.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
And global population reduction is a bad thing? It would definitely be better for the planet.
Think it's if you are not growing, you're shrinking. Plus a lack of belief in God and faith will be argued (which I believe the words in the bible are partially to blame).

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Think it's if you are not growing, you're shrinking. Plus a lack of belief in God and faith will be argued (which I believe the words in the bible are partially to blame).
It will take a LONG time for any significant global population shrinkage with even a slight reduction in new human babies.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
It will take a LONG time for any significant global population shrinkage with even a slight reduction in new human babies.
It's already happening- from the link, "Globally, that number has gone from 4.84 in 1950 to 2.23 in 2021 and will continue to drop to 1.59 by 2100, according to the new analysis, which was based on the Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Study 2021, a research effort led by the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) at the University of Washington. The study was published Wednesday in the journal the Lancet."

Once the birth rate drops below 2.0, the growth stops but I'm not sure how they see such a large drop between 2021 and 2100.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis