cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
yeah Joe, our immigration policies are working just great ............

And this is hows its supposed to be done.

March 22, 2024
A special ceremony was held Thursday afternoon at Springboro High School, in Ohio as America’s 29 newest citizens took their oath of allegiance, capping off a years-long process to become U.S. citizens.

And in Tampa Bay April 26, 2024
51 people sworn in as citizens at USF ceremony

Two examples on the correct way to come into the United States and stay as a US Citizen..

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
And this is hows its supposed to be done.

March 22, 2024
A special ceremony was held Thursday afternoon at Springboro High School, in Ohio as America’s 29 newest citizens took their oath of allegiance, capping off a years-long process to become U.S. citizens.

And in Tampa Bay April 26, 2024
51 people sworn in as citizens at USF ceremony

Two examples on the correct way to come into the United States and stay as a US Citizen..
Agreed. But we do need to get a handle on the undocumented folks. I do blame a lot of that on Biden but at least some of the blame needs to go to the Republican controlled House, which rejected a bipartisan bill to at least address some of the issues. Daddy Trump told them to nix it so the border would continue to be an issue and he could run on it. Sad. :(

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yep, this civil unrest will definitely help Trump in the Polls. Remember there was nothing like this while he was in charge. Oh wait - BLM protests in the summer of 2020. But most people selectively forget how bad 2020 was. Not that today is a whole lot better. :(

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
'Boy' is this country going into the shitter or what ...........

Wow. So many things wrong with this. I don’t know why it’s such a problem to recognize and celebrate being DIFFERENT. I like both genders for exactly what they are. All this inclusion for the sake of not being exclusionary is just stupid.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
What a bunch of pathetic, useless, misfits ...............

Don't tell us we'll have to suffer the consequences for our own actions!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw a comment from some kind of executive that AI will have no problem being used to weed out job candidates who were involved in these demonstrations.

I also saw a video with a group calling itself 'Queers For Palestine'- apparently, they don't know what happens in that part of the world.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Wow. So many things wrong with this. I don’t know why it’s such a problem to recognize and celebrate being DIFFERENT. I like both genders for exactly what they are. All this inclusion for the sake of not being exclusionary is just stupid.
Wrong ???? let the girl scouts stay where they are, as for those that can't decide to which sex they identify with....... :mad:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis