davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I love watching Tennessee Brando.
I'd say these MAGA's have hit bottom, but as the guy pointed out there's no real bottom with Trump. When the story came out about Trump wearing diapers, this is what they did......

"Diapers Over Dems"
"Real Men Wear Diapers"
Pee funnels for women
Some are actually wearing diapers.
I love watching Brando's podcasts. He is spot on with the MAGA insanity.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just saw this, can you imagine drumphy staying sane this long let alone the actual interaction generally ? MAGAs are so f*cking weird.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
There is footage of thousands of people walking out of Trump's rally in NJ. It's kind of sad cause you can pick up him rambling on the big tv while they're walking out.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
There is footage of thousands of people walking out of Trump's rally in NJ. It's kind of sad cause you can pick up him rambling on the big tv while they're walking out.
The rally of over 100,000? LOL. His speech was out there even for drumphy.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Unfortunately, Biden is so far down in his approval rating that Trump just might win despite his many faults. If it was up to me neither of these guys would be on the ballot.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Unfortunately, Biden is so far down in his approval rating that Trump just might win despite his many faults. If it was up to me neither of these guys would be on the ballot.
Still amazes me anyone sane/aware would vote for drumphy but the US seem to be gripped by not only misinformation but also outright stupidity...sad.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Still one of the best acronyms hahaha....:p

MAGA (simply by going away)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Great read. Maybe the best.

>>>At the same time, Trump is incapable of describing an inner psychological life or of identifying traces of reflection, emotional nuance, doubt or fallibility. Even though he talks about himself all the time, Trump has never been able to explain his inner world or to narrate stories about how he has come to be the person he is, as frustrated interviewers and biographers have repeatedly noted.

In my book “The Strange Case of Donald J. Trump: A Psychological Reckoning” (2020), I argue that Trump lacks a narrative understanding of himself in time. A well-established line of psychological research shows that human personhood is tied up with narrative and storytelling. People understand their lives as narratives evolving over time. But Trump is the curious exception, in that there seems to be very little by way of a story in his head about who he is and how he came to be. He is instead what I call “the episodic man,” living outside of time in the eternal moment, fighting in the here and now to win the battle at hand, episode by episode, day by day. At the center of Trump’s personality lies a narrative vacuum, the space where the self-defining life story should be but never was. As such, Trump is rarely introspective, retrospective or prospective. There is no depth, no past and no future.

The New York Times television critic James Poniewozik has observed that the “real” Donald Trump is a television character. In trying to predict what Trump will do, Poniewozik cautioned, “The key is to remember that Donald Trump is not a person.” What Poniewozik meant is that Trump’s behavior is not driven by the strategies, motivations and beliefs that we typically attribute to full-fledged people. If you want to gain insight into Trump, ask yourself this: What might happen next on television? What would a TV character do?
<<<

>>>Many of Trump’s supporters perceive Trump the way Trump perceives himself. In their minds, he is a liminal figure, superhuman in some ways but also lacking certain qualities that most people, for better and for worse, possess. A liminal figure who is more than a person, but less than a person, too, may not be subject to the rules and contingencies that pertain to regular people. Conventional norms of rectitude and decency do not apply.

In the eyes of his supporters, Trump possesses extraordinary powers that are wielded for good and against evil. Who cares if he is flawed? So what if he lacks certain distinctively human qualities? What does it matter that he is rude, authoritarian or even a criminal?

Indeed, Trump’s flaws or deficiencies are part and parcel of his wonderfulness. They show that he is the special case for whom exceptions must be made. They may even indicate that he is formed for a special destiny or that he is the instrument of a divine plan.
<<<

>>>But what has often been missed about Trump rallies and about the emotional effect Trump exerts on many of his supporters more generally is the sense of enjoyment and thrill he evokes. The New York Times columnist David French is one of the few observers who has underscored the positive feelings — the folksy fun and silliness, the thrilling sense of belonging — that people often experience at Trump rallies. In French’s words, Trump functions as a “godlike, muscular superhero” who has the magical power to make good people feel good. In his essay “Brand(ish)ing the Name; or, Why Is Trump So Enjoyable?” the anthropologist William Mazzarella employs the French word “jouissance” to convey the same Trump effect, connoting a kind of delicious enjoyment that borders on farce and shamelessness, “the raw, jaded fun of knowingly cultivated outrage, the more cynical the better.”

French suggests that the camaraderie and good feelings sit side by side with expressions of anger and hate, as when the crowd breaks out into “Let’s Go Brandon,” which is code for “truck Joe Biden.” Yet even this obscene invective is often uttered in a light-hearted way, as if it were a school chant at a college football game. Mazzarella argues that jouissance often feels like a guilty pleasure, feeling good while doing something that is vaguely bad. The fun Trump invokes is of the taunting kind, a “making fun” of others (the enemy) while reflexively making fun of the self too — as if to entertain, for just a moment, the possibility that I myself am not good, that I may even be “deplorable,” in Hillary Clinton’s infamous phrase, that my enemies may be right — but then again, so what? The enemy is totally worse, so let’s party and kick their ass!
<<<

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Though often it can be reduced to Trump's behavior/personality is the archetype for owning-the-libs LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Apparently it isn't enough to be there in person to defend Trump. You need to dress just like him too?? Looks like all 4 or 5 LOL.:p There isn't a bottom, just steps going further down the cesspool.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Apparently it isn't enough to be there in person to defend Trump. You need to dress just like him too?? Looks like all 4 or 5 LOL.:p There isn't a bottom, just steps going further down the cesspool.
"Let's go places and dress alike!".

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
No different from Pence mimicking every move Trump made in one video that was broadcasted of a meeting.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis