D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I liked the history lesson, and in the final paragraph it would be ironic for all the Orange Jesus it turns out people have less faith in religion, including conservatives.

Two-Corinthians Trump wouldn’t know the difference between Old and New Testaments. So he may not realize that, rather than a sacrificial lamb, he is the Golden Calf, the false god worshiped by Israelites when Moses went up to Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments.

Just as the Israelites melted their ornaments and jewelry to make the calf, Trump is trading tacky products for gilt to pay gazillions in obligations. After his $399 golden “Never Surrender High-Top Sneaker,” Trump is selling a $99 “Victory” cologne for “movers, shakers and history makers” with “a crisp opening of citrus blends into a cedar heart, underpinned by a rich base of leather and amber, crafting a commanding presence.” A gold bust of Trump tops the bottle. (“Victory” perfume for women comes in a Miss Universe-shape bottle.)

------------------------------

Declining faith in religion and rising faith in conspiracies create fertile ground for a faker like Trump. If the profane pol is re-elected, we’ll all reap the whirlwind.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not sure on the $400 million. I thought that was reduced to $175 million? But interesting read on Trump's stock value.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump said there has already probably been about 15 million border crossing this year. A quick search and I come up with 4-500k. Within the margins of error. :p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I liked when it was mentioned Trump would be attending a UFC fight (ie cause his attendance numbers at his rallies are dwindling). Someone said, "The UFC crowd isn't exactly the brightest." :p

Also when Hugh Hewitt he was in support of Trump rallies but had never been to one himself. :p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The icing on the cake would be to hear a host say, These Trump haters want to prevent him from spreading the Gospel!! Regarding his bible sales. :p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Anyone here that despises Trump but is disgusted with the Biden White House? Worst border and immigration policies in my lifetime, terrible plan to leave Afghanistan, and horrible inflation in the last few years. I really would like another choice for President, but it looks like we are stuck with these guys. And they are both too old to be President.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Anyone here that despises Trump but is disgusted with the Biden White House? Worst border and immigration policies in my lifetime, terrible plan to leave Afghanistan, and horrible inflation in the last few years. I really would like another choice for President, but it looks like we are stuck with these guys. And they are both too old to be President.
Disgusted? No, glad we have something sane for a change. The border was largely inherited and some adjustments to the drumph approach wasn't all that bad a thing. Afghanistan we probably should never have participated in, but exiting long ago and in a better way would have been better. Inflation is what it is despite president. Blame corporate greed for its fair share of inflation, too. I'd rather someone younger for sure. The maga stuff is just crazy, and should never have made it in the first place.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I do like the idea of naming a prison after drumphy instead of an airport.....more approrpriate.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I couldn't find it but there's a pick of Trump holding up his bible for sale with a paper bag over his head. Ok, now it's legitimate. :p

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Disgusted? No, glad we have something sane for a change. The border was largely inherited and some adjustments to the drumph approach wasn't all that bad a thing. Afghanistan we probably should never have participated in, but exiting long ago and in a better way would have been better. Inflation is what it is despite president. Blame corporate greed for its fair share of inflation, too. I'd rather someone younger for sure. The maga stuff is just crazy, and should never have made it in the first place.
Why is it that NOBODY mentions the problems in the Middle East that were caused by England and France? They're the reason the US was sucked into that cesspool.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis