What's your theory on existence?

P

privateeye

Junior Audioholic
I possess a profound, instinctive belief that the essence of reality is markedly different from our perceptions of it. It feels as though I'm attuned to an underlying illusion, a sense that appearances deceive us. Beyond this, possibilities stretch infinitely.

It's conceivable that I am the sole sentient being, with everyone else merely projections of my imagination. Alternatively, it could be you who are the true consciousness, with me as a construct of your mind. I might be voyaging through the cosmos in deep cryogenic slumber, my consciousness engaged by a simulation to endure the passage. Or perhaps I exist as a Boltzmann brain, adrift in the void.

What do you think?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
The answer is YES but perhaps it may be NO. Let me recalculate.

Is there a cosmos out there? Just a construct.

Red pill or is it green pill.

Actually, I am not sure it can be a theory, a scientific theory that is.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I possess a profound, instinctive belief that the essence of reality is markedly different from our perceptions of it. It feels as though I'm attuned to an underlying illusion, a sense that appearances deceive us. Beyond this, possibilities stretch infinitely.

It's conceivable that I am the sole sentient being, with everyone else merely projections of my imagination. Alternatively, it could be you who are the true consciousness, with me as a construct of your mind. I might be voyaging through the cosmos in deep cryogenic slumber, my consciousness engaged by a simulation to endure the passage. Or perhaps I exist as a Boltzmann brain, adrift in the void.

What do you think?
You seem to be at the very least flirting with psychosis and maybe already entering that realm. You need professional assessment as you hold on reality seems tenuous to me.

G

Gene_D

Audiophyte
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imaginations of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather". - Bill Hicks (Jokingly paraphrasing Terrence McKenna).

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja

What do you think?
Funny I was thinking that you were a construct of my imagination. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis