Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Disappointing but not surprising the Celtics played poorly at home in game 2. None Of their best players have the eyes of a killer, as Michael said about Bird. The last one was KG and that was also their last championship. Will be interesting to see how the Bruins play at home and the Cs in Cleveland this weekend.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Disappointing but not surprising the Celtics played poorly at home in game 2. None Of their best players have the eyes of a killer, as Michael said about Bird. The last one was KG and that was also their last championship. Will be interesting to see how the Bruins play at home and the Cs in Cleveland this weekend.
They lost to Miami in Game 2 also, but the Cavs on paper about all they have is Mitchell and Mobley I guess. Garland really hasn't been good at all, and their other big player Jared Allen is injured. It's funny looking at Mobley catch the ball at the free throw line, turn around, and decide ok I'll shoot. Tatum is the type of talent that should average 30 pts in the playoffs. Yet sometimes it feels like he isn't there.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
They lost to Miami in Game 2 also, but the Cavs on paper about all they have is Mitchell and Mobley I guess. Garland really hasn't been good at all, and their other big player Jared Allen is injured. It's funny looking at Mobley catch the ball at the free throw line, turn around, and decide ok I'll shoot. Tatum is the type of talent that should average 30 pts in the playoffs. Yet sometimes it feels like he isn't there.
Agree Tatum and Brown should be taking over games. If they don’t win it all it’s ultimately on them. They love the money and fame but what about winning a championship. We will see.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mavs win again. Nuggets +27. :oops: And Indy pulls one out. Crazy game! Cavs/Celtics will be interesting tonight.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Celtics got right tonight. Tatum had his best night in the Playoffs so far. Maybe he heard us lol. Monday night will be telling.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Wells Fargo PGA tournament today. Rory won big and seems to be rounding into form for next week's PGA tournament and another major. I'm pulling for him.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Nuggets make the series 2-2. We were looking so good. Wonder what Espn is saying now LOL.... Both they and OK are in a bit of trouble now.

Also, Carolina 3, Bruins 2. That really hurts the Bruins. Series 3-1.
Vancouver leads Edmonton series 2-1.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Bruins gave it their best shot snd still lost. Celtics try to go up 3-1 tonight in Cleveland.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Edwards had 44 pts. I kind of feared our problem would be giving him support. I also liked Kenny Smith saying the most important time in games is the first two and last two minutes of each quarter. Wolves were only down 7, but we ended up down by 15 at half. Despite what's been said, I think overall we're doing a good job on Murray, but Aaron Gordon down low is a problem.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis