Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Trump has been notified that he’s a target of a grand jury investigation into efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election result.

At last, and of course his response is unhinged. CNN included it but Reuters did some sanitation.

When was he not unhinged? ;) :D :D :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
It would be refreshing to see Crazy Donny man up and take responsibility for his actions just once, but I'm not holding my breath.
Never going to happen. I actually thought after he got covid he might show some humility but no he got worse.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
It would be refreshing to see Crazy Donny man up and take responsibility for his actions just once, but I'm not holding my breath.
That will come. But not before he abandons his elaborate comb-over hair do.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
That will come. But not before he abandons his elaborate comb-over hair do.
Nice, I like where you're going with this!

I'd be inclined to vote for Trump's hair over Trump if it were to enter the race. It seems to have a life of it's own, and it's definitely in the process of leaving him.

1689719923864.png

This was the best quote I could find about his hair:

"It looks like he’s flying with an emotional support animal."

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

I'd be inclined to vote for Trump's hair over Trump if it were to enter the race. It seems to have a life of it's own, and it's definitely in the process of leaving him.

View attachment 62633

Gel. Keep it wild. Maybe some spikes or curls to it. An experienced hairdresser will know. Could get more votes.

highfigh

highfigh

View attachment 62633

Is that the guy from Flock Of Seagulls?

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
So about that, it might help to read the case in question.

>>>The thrust of the Armstrong II opinion was the differentiation between agency records and Presidential records—not, as in this case, between personal records and Presidential records. Id. at 1292.<<<(emphasis added)

It's ridiculous to assert that the Judicial Watch case means that a president can convert agency records (property of the federal government) into personal records and walk away with them as his own private property.

Don't believe me? Read the law:

>>>The term “Presidential records” . . . does not include any documentary materials that are (i) official records of an agency (as defined in section 552(e)[1] of title 5, United States Code) . . ."

. . .

Could Trump legally clear billions of dollars in personal income by auctioning off designs for spy satellites, nuclear missiles, military aircraft, etc.? Are these now the personal property of Trump?

Again, these are agency records, not the personal property of a private citizen.
Trump filed 9 motions to dismiss the Florida documents case. Today, the judge tossed a motion arguing that the law is unconstitutionally vague

>>>A federal judge on Thursday denied a motion from former President Trump to dismiss his classified documents case, a determination made shortly after a hearing on various motions from the former president seeking to toss the case.

The ruling from Judge Aileen Cannon comes after she expressed skepticism during Thursday’s three-hour hearing that Trump’s case could be tossed for “unconstitutional vagueness.”<<<

It looks like the judge will probably also toss a motion arguing that the top secret documents Trump took from the government are his own personal property.

>>>Cannon only considered two of Trump’s nine motions on Thursday, and she did not immediately rule on the other matter in question — whether the case could be tossed under the Presidential Records Act.

Trump has argued that the more than 300 classified records recovered from Mar-a-Lago could be considered personal records rather than presidential ones.

There, Cannon also expressed skepticism, noting that Trump’s claims were in dispute, and thus not a good basis for throwing out the indictment.<<<(emphasis added)

The notion that top secret government documents are the personal property of a former president is ludicrous.

Assuming Trump loses all 9 motions, he will undoubtedly appeal all 9 and delay the case as long as he possibly can.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Assuming Trump loses all 9 motions, he will undoubtedly appeal all 9 and delay the case as long as he possibly can.
Are there other new ones he can conjure up beyond the nine he made so far?

Also, of note he confessed on TV taking them. How can he be found not guilty by anyone on a jury trial?

Last edited:
M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Are there other new ones he can conjure up beyond the nine he made so far?

Also, of note he confessed on TV taking them. How can he be found not guilty by anyone on a jury trial?
My impression is that his lawyers are probably running out of ideas for flimsy motions.

Trump only needs one die hard supporter on the jury who’s willing to disregard the evidence. Unfortunately that’s a distinct possibility.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis