Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I must have been watching a different movie, I have to agree with the critics on this one, weak story, Rock is annoying and the supporting cast is meh.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I must have been watching a different movie, I have to agree with the critics on this one, weak story, Rock is annoying and the supporting cast is meh.
I usually agree more with user reviews than critics. Here, most users also hated Black Adam (6.2/10 IMDB). :D

That’s an interesting thing about everyone’s opinion of any movie.

Some movies just rub certain people the wrong way.

Out of curiosity, was there anything that Black Adam did in the movie that was stupid - something that most of us would never do if we were in his shoes?

Same way how I love X-Men Dark Phoenix (5.7/10 IMDB) and many people hated it. Also, was there anything that Jean Grey/Phoenix did in the movie that was stupid - something that most of us would never do if we were in her shoes?

Last edited:
Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I usually agree more with user reviews than critics. Here, most users also hated Black Adam (6.2/10 IMDB). :D

That’s an interesting thing about everyone’s opinion of any movie.

Some movies just rub certain people the wrong way.

Out of curiosity, was there anything that Black Adam did in the movie that was stupid - something that most of us would never do if we were in his shoes?

Same way how I love X-Men Dark Phoenix (5.7/10 IMDB) and many people hated it. Also, was there anything that Jean Grey/Phoenix did in the movie that was stupid - something that most of us would never do if we were in her shoes?
I didn't love black Dark Phoenix but I didn't hate it, I could actually sit through and watch it more than one time. Black Adam, not really. The Entire Justice Society (except for Pierce Brosnan) were really poor actors and I was not vested in their characters at all. Same can be said for the rebel mom and son. Typical DC fare and not really enjoyable for me.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Pretty much ok for me. I've seen better and I've definitely seen worse,

W

Wardog555

Full Audioholic
I also didn't enjoy this movie. I wasn't feeling good even after like 10 minutes or so.
It's rare for me not to enjoy a superhero film like this.

Part of it was the acting of Dwayne Johnson and the portrayal of the character.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis