BenQ and BenQ Backup 4K

L

Lex-Extrema

Enthusiast
Dec 22, 2022, I took a wild hair and upgraded my BenQ HT-3500. The HT-3500 is a pretty nice projector, it is what I am watching now. There's a story there. My BenQ HT-5500 started making some rattle noise in my projector, and since I sit pretty close to a floor based mount (on Pottery Barn Table with Pottery Barn Voyager Trunk on top of it, well the noise became more and more bothersome. So Friday I contacted BenQ, I got a fully paid Ship to lable., packed her up and sadly sent her back to California. Customer service was excellent. So pretty much as soon as I got back from shipping it after the drudgery packing and labeling, I go my HT-3500 out of it's really Right Box safe storage, I proceeded to put it back in place of my missing Gem HT-5500. IT's very nice to have a backup! So, I won't fret so much about being without. BenQ service on the phone was excellent, and I am excited to see my baby return to my system. You know I was going to Facebook HT Chat, but I did not blend well with the younger set. I am hopeful that there are a few more curmudgens like me here, and posts POST immediately. I also had admins deleting a perfectly good post. I can't go back home. I formerly owned another home theater forum for probably 20 years, I finally decided to get out. Those of you that might know me, will recognize me from my username. *Wink* Loving 4K, have some media now, may chat up some about 4K players, I don't want to get caught without, I am not a streamer much, I prefer hard media. Well, even though the older 4K PJ is in place, I went ahead and watched Fast and Furious 9 which was just delivered today. I have 1-9. That was one strange movie, in many ways!!! Hi all, We'll see if I can call this place home. Thank you. Lex

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis