Ambeo Soundbar for Sale

H

hifihillbilly

Junior Audioholic
I will make someone a great deal on my Ambeo Soundbar. It is excellent condition and will be shipped in original box, with calibration mic, etc. Reason for selling is I am moving from condo to house where I have the space for separates. The first $1,200 gets it. Shipping will need to be added to the price.
Thanks for looking.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I will make someone a great deal on my Ambeo Soundbar. It is excellent condition and will be shipped in original box, with calibration mic, etc. Reason for selling is I am moving from condo to house where I have the space for separates. The first $1,200 gets it. Shipping will need to be added to the price.
Thanks for looking.
Might want to post pics to help sell and state if it is the Ambeo Max or Plus.

H

hifihillbilly

Junior Audioholic
I will make someone a great deal on my Ambeo Soundbar SB01. It is excellent condition and will be shipped in original box, with calibration mic, etc. Reason for selling is I have moved from condo to house where I have space for separates. Asking $900.00 (OBO). Shipping will need to be added to the price. I am located in NE Tennessee (37650)
Thanks for looking.
IMG_7951.jpeg
IMG_7950.jpeg
IMG_7949.jpeg
IMG_7948.jpeg
IMG_7947.jpeg
IMG_7946.jpeg
IMG_7944.jpeg

Last edited:
H

hifihillbilly

Junior Audioholic
Any reasonable offers for this soundbar?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Well, let's put it this way; sound enough of mind not to buy a 2.4K soundbar even at half price.
Fair enough. But can’t we just let the guy try and sell his stuff? He’s trying to build a real system with the funds.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Fair enough. But can’t we just let the guy try and sell his stuff? He’s trying to build a real system with the funds.
First of all, how to you know he is trying to build a "real system"?

Second it means another member is going to buy an overpriced unit at half price, which is still overpriced. I just don't see a winner here in terms of the purchaser. I suppose you can say it splits a poor purchase decision between two individuals, but that is cold comfort for the second owner.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks for looking.
First of all, how to you know he is trying to build a "real system"?

Second it means another member is going to buy an overpriced unit at half price, which is still overpriced. I just don't see a winner here in terms of the purchaser. I suppose you can say it splits a poor purchase decision between two individuals, but that is cold comfort for the second owner.
Well first of all he said as much. See below, quoted from the ORIGINAL POST.

Secondly, while it’s not for me, it might be for someone. And almost anyone here is anointed enough to know whether or not they want a soundbar. If not, I’m amazed they’re here.

It would be one thing if he said something mental, like “hey, buy this soundbar, you can throw away your separates” or whatever. Shouldn’t we be encouraging the move to big boy toys?

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Well first of all he said as much. See below, quoted from the ORIGINAL POST.

Secondly, while it’s not for me, it might be for someone. And almost anyone here is anointed enough to know whether or not they want a soundbar. If not, I’m amazed they’re here.

It would be one thing if he said something mental, like “hey, buy this soundbar, you can throw away your separates” or whatever. Shouldn’t we be encouraging the move to big boy toys?
I forgot, that and just looked at the post today. However, it is still not a good deal. He would be better putting it up on eBay. I would suggest $250.00 would be a reasonable reserve for an opening bid. That is a much bigger market, with far more eyes looking at it. Much more likely to make a true sale. An auction is a much better way to find an items true worth. They seem to sell on eBay in the $400.00 to $650.00 range.

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I forgot, that and just looked at the post today. However, it is still not a good deal. He would be better putting it up on eBay. I would suggest $250.00 would be a reasonable reserve for an opening bid. That is a much bigger market, with far more eyes looking at it. Much more likely to make a true sale. An auction is a much better way to find an items true worth.
I agree that eBay would be much better, and he may already have a listing there. We don’t know. I would also list it on AVS. There’s a huge thread dedicated to this soundbar over there.

H

hifihillbilly

Junior Audioholic
I forgot, that and just looked at the post today. However, it is still not a good deal. He would be better putting it up on eBay. I would suggest $250.00 would be a reasonable reserve for an opening bid. That is a much bigger market, with far more eyes looking at it. Much more likely to make a true sale. An auction is a much better way to find an items true worth. They seem to sell on eBay in the $400.00 to $650.00 range.
F$&# you TLS Guy. I’ve really not responded to any of your BS comments but you keep running your di$& licker. I’ll probably get banned from the site but who cares when A-holes like you are here. So, take your negative comments and shove them up your stupid Arse.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
F$&# you TLS Guy. I’ve really not responded to any of your BS comments but you keep running your di$& licker. I’ll probably get banned from the site but who cares when A-holes like you are here. So, take your negative comments and shove them up your stupid Arse.
Did you try to sell it on AVS ?
There are a lot more soundbar fans there than here.....

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Yes, and I'd like that translated please!

H

hifihillbilly

Junior Audioholic
SOLD!
Thanks for looking.
SOLD!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis