4, 12" Magnum subwoofers in ported boxes. $750 Local pickup only Longmont, CO 80501.

C

cameron paterson

Audioholic Chief
These are 4 Magnum 12" subwoofers in ported boxes. In the pic there are screws where I had a speaker grill on all 4 boxes. I got 3 of the frames for the grills off but one still has the frame on it the screws are stripped is why the screws are still in it. The other 2 boxes are not finished painted on the fronts of the box. I had 2 of these boxes sitting directly behind my spot of the couch. They slam your back with music or movies. If I were you I would put all 4 speakers behind your couches and everyone can enjoy the back slam! Local pickup in Longmont, CO 80501. Here is a picture of one of the boxes... and a link to the subs online for specs and T/S parameters:
Denovo Audio Magnum-12 Woofer (diysoundgroup.com)

These boxes were flat packs from DIYSG so they are good well braced boxes and the right size for this subwoofer.
$750 local pickup.

Attachments

C

cameron paterson

Audioholic Chief
These are subwoofers not speakers. The screws are actually in the holes where the grill was held in place. I thought air wood come out of the screw holes so I left them in there. I thought they had stripped but you can take them out and caulk the holes. These really slam you in the back behind your couch! You can have a listen you will be impressed!

Last edited:
C

cameron paterson

Audioholic Chief
I also have a Crown XLS 1002 amp that powers these. Thats for sale for $250 shipped or local pickup.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis