Dirac HD Player App for iPhone Earbuds Review
- Product Name: HD Player for iPhone Earbuds
- Manufacturer: Dirac
- Performance Rating:
- Value Rating:
- Review Date: December 04, 2012 13:15
- MSRP: $ 2.99
Genuine Sound Improvement: This is
not a generic sound effect, it is tailored to the original iPhone earphones and controls their actual
acoustic properties. This is the only way to achieve a genuine improvement.
- Easy-to-use: No complicated knobs or
settings, simply better sound. Toggle the sound improvement button ON/OFF and hear the
- The usual simple functionality: Dirac HD
Player incorporates the usual simple functionality that you are accustomed to with your iPhone, while
the optimization runs in the background.
- Sound quality benefits: Dirac HD Player
gives the listener a natural sound with increased clarity in music and voices; it
deepens the bass and removes resonances and other acoustic problems that degrade the sound
- Cost efficient: A very
cost efficient and green alternative to upgrading to more
The app is also available in a free version, Dirac HD Player Lite, that has the same functionality as the Dirac HD Player, except the following features:
- Import playlists
- Create playlists
- Quick alphabetic search index of songs
- Shuffle and Repeat functions
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th and 5th generation)
- iOS 5.1 or later
- Tailored for Apple original Earphones and Apple original
** NOTE! iTunes Match and iTunes in the Cloud not yet fully supported.
DRM protected music from iTunes is not supported by Dirac HD Player. **
- Genuine Sound Improvement: This is not a generic sound effect, it is tailored to the original iPhone earphones and controls their actual acoustic properties. This is the only way to achieve a genuine improvement.
- Makes your earbuds bearable
- Easy to use
- Still have to use the earbuds
- No manual adjustment
- iTunes Match, Cloud not fully supported
- DRM protected music not supported
It makes the stock buds bearable to say the least!