Denon A/V Separates
Check out our Online Video Interview with Jeff Talmadge!
- HDMI 1.3
- Analog to HDMI Conversion and upscaling to 1080p
- Realta HQV Processing
- Dolby TruHD and DTS HD decoding
- Multi Channel Zone 2 Output for dual surround zones
- Zone 4 Digital Audio
- Simply HD Certified silicon image approves connectivity and operability
- Remote maintenance program
- Wireless audio streaming with WMA support
- Balanced outputs
10 Channel Multi Channel Amplifier
- Full 10 channel amplifier design
- Full channel assignment configurability
- Specified Power: 150wpc x 10 or 300 x 5 (bridgeable)
- In Bridge mode, the amp is fully stable down to 4 ohm loads
- Balanced inputs
- VU Front Panel Power Meters
- Handles on back, 20 amp
- UL Certified
Based on our experience past Denon flagship receiver models, especially the AVR-5805, Denon's new A/V Separates solution has the potential to re-define the market based on performance and feature firsts to the marketplace.
Pricing has not officially been announced but we'd expect it to be less than a small import car.
For More information, visit: http://www.usa.denon.com