Wayne Kerr and QMAX Test Sign Agreement
Woburn , MA - Wayne Kerr Electronics the leader in Test and Measurement Equipment proudly announces today that they have signed a definitive agreement to establish a joint venture to co-brand Wayne Kerr, and Qmax, in carrying out ATE Equipment for the PCB test business in the USA. Qmax is the leading ATE manufacturer worlwide. Wayne Kerr Electronics will be the Distributor, and the Technical Support office for ATE PCB Test Equipment in the USA. With the release of the most innovative PCB, and Semiconductor test system available on the market, any company will be able to test their PCB's of the past, present, and future quicker than ever before. With the new arrival of the V200, testing of PCB's just got easier. The ultimate in PCB Functional Test, with features that are only found only in high-end ATE systems. It offers In-Circuit Functional Test for component level / cluster tests, Card Edge functional test of PCBs with guided probe back tracking and Boundary Scan Tests for high density PCBs with PQFP, BGA and other high density chips.
- Up to 96, RAM based Hybrid channels for physical contact test.
- Unlimited number of virtual test pins for contact-less testing using boundary scan test.
- Programmable Time base from 100ns (10MHz) to 200 µs in 2000 steps.
- IEEE 1076 Standard VHDL based Test Program Library for SSI / MSI / LSI / VLSI Devices.
- In-Circuit Functional Test with auto compensation for any In-Circuit configurations of SSI / MSI / LSI / VLSI Devices.
- PythonTD Test language for Test Vector generation and expected output definition for both digital and analog signals.
- Card Edge functional test for Digital / Analog & Mixed signal PCBs
- Guide Probe back tracking for Card edge functional tests.
- Industry Standard Digital Simulator.
- Optional Fault simulation and test coverage report.
- Optional Fault dictionary for reduced or nil internal probing of PCBs
- User defined analog stimulus for QSM VI trace tests from 1MHz to 1Hz.\
- Integrated Industry standard IEEE 1149.1 Boundary Scan for Board Level tests for latest generation PCBs with BGA and other high-density package devices where physical contact is not possible.
- Measurement of Resistance, Capacitance, Inductance, Voltage, Frequency and Pulse Width.
Wayne Kerr-Qmax offers a wide range of special sockets/Adaptors and Test Clips to provide interfacing to number of device packages and types, which are used internationally in the electronics industry. Be it a small micro grabber or special test clips for testing Russian technology ICs or special test adaptors for testing various SMD packages like QFP, PLCC, SOIC etc Wayne Kerr-Qmax has the solution for your requirement. Wayne Kerr-Qmax can even customize special test clips and sockets and Bed of Nails fixtures should you have any specific requirement.