AV123 Redefines Budget Separates
Just released, The Emotiva Ultra Theater Surround Sound Processor and Amplifier by AV123 open up a new level of performance on a budget.
The Emotiva Ultra Theater LMC-1 processor and LPA-1 amplifier have redefined the separate processor and amplifier landscape.
With top-quality design and construction, audio enthusiasts previously locked out of separates due to the high cost of entry will finally be able to experience their system as it was intended.
LMC-1 Processor Features:
- Crystal Semiconductor based 7.1 Channel Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Pro-Logic II/IIx, DTS, DTS-ES, and DTS Neo:6 decoding
- Audiophile-Grade 24-bit/192kHz DAC's
- External HDMI Switcher Included
- OSD (On Screen Display) for easy set up and calibration. Logical and easy to use. OSD is available on Component, S-Video and composite outputs
- Automatic up-conversion of S-video and composite video sources to 480i component video
- 0.5dB resolution on the Master Volume and on all Level Trims
- Second zone audio capability; can play audio sources independent of the main zone
- Independent Delay Time Adjustment for the Centre, Rear Surrounds and Side Surrounds
- Full-time digital down-mix for analog two-channel tape recording and second zone audio output from multi-channel digital sources
- Full function custom IR remote control
- Second zone IR remote capability
- Internal 2 x 25 watt second zone power amplifier. Tracks the selected second zone audio source.
- Optional second zone wall mount remote control panel with display of level and source select (requires 2 gang electrical box opening)
- FM/AM tuner with 40 presets
- HDMI - External Automated Switcher:
- Easily connects to the Emotiva LMC-1 via 2nd zone audio data port to allow for switching between any two HDMI sources
- Maintains 480i, 480p, 720p, 720i, 1080i and 1080p resolutions
- High quality silver contact relays provide a high bandwidth, passive signal path
- Additional manual control switch operation included
- Supports cable runs of up to 50 feet
- Three sets of HDTV compatible wide-bandwidth component video inputs with buffered outputs
- Five sets of audio/video inputs, each with audio, S-video, and composite video
- Two pair audio-only inputs
- Eight channel analog audio input using RCA connectors for DVD-A, SACD, or other external multi-channel source
- Digital audio (S/PDIF) inputs for four sources: three coax or optical and one coax only
- RCA line level outputs for all channels
- DSP based tone controls
- User selectable crossover frequency for all speakers when set to small
- 8 DSP surround sound modes available
- External trigger outputs and infrared inputs
- Modular internal construction
- 2 RU chassis w/ solid milled aluminum faceplate
- IEC power inlet, 120/230 VAC configurable.
- 17" W x 3 7/8" H x 13" D
- Weight - 20.5 lbs.
- Warranty: Five Years
- Class A/B
- Audiophile quality seven channel multi-channel power amplifier
- Six 125 watt channels of amplification (one channel configurable for two channel operation)
- Low noise 1.2 KVA toroid power transformer
- Complementary, discrete power amplifier design incorporating high current, high speed, Toshiba power devices
- Channel status indicators for standby, operate, and fault
- Configurable power output as follows: 125 watts/8 ohms x 6 channels or 125 watts/8 ohms x 5 channels plus 2 x 50 watts/8 ohms x 2 channels
- Completely stable into 4 ohm loads
- Rated Power Output: Channels 1-5 (All Channels Driven at 0.04%THD, 120vAC/ 60HZ supply) 8 ohm: 125 watts / 4 ohm: 225 watts
- Channels 6-7 (All Channels Driven at 0.05%THD, 120vAC/ 60HZ supply) 8 ohm: 50 watts / 4 ohm: 95 watts
- Frequency Response: +/- 0.1 db: 20 to 20Khz, +/- 1.0 db: 10 to 100Khz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: (Un-weighted): > 100db
- Distortion (THD, 80Khz bandwidth): Channels 1-5: < 0.040, Channels 6-7: < 0.052
- Damping Factor: Approximately 200 into 8 ohms
- Gain: Channels 1-5: 29db, Channels 6-7: 26db
- Input Impedance: 47K ohm
- External Trigger: 3-12 Volts DC (tip positive)
- DC Offset: < 1mV
- Crosstalk: > 75db
- Power Requirements (All Channels Driven into 8 ohms): 1500 watts @ 120 volts AC, 60hz input
- Power Consumption: Standby: 4 watts, Idle: 46 watts
- Fully protected from all fault conditions
- Soft start circuitry
- External trigger turn on
- Soft touch power switch
- 5RU chassis w/ solid milled aluminum faceplate
- IEC power inlet, 120/230 VAC configurable
- 17" W x 7.75" H x 19" D
- Weight - 63 lbs.
Built because of the lack of an affordable solution in this space and our desire for our customers to have the best auditory experience possible, the Ultra Theater combo priced $998-$1098 is sure to please those who have always wanted to get out of 'receiver-land'.
Finding its home in Broomfield, Colorado, AV123 quickly rose to the top of the internet-direct entertainment market. Establishing itself through its products and service as the leader in high-end audio value and satisfaction, AV123 has gained a number of loyal and satisfied followers. Offering after-the-sale support rivaling even the best "mom and pop" retailers, AV123 has proven that the internet-direct sales model can be successful and satisfying for even the most discerning hobbyists.