Tripp Lite Intros 12U Pivoting Open-frame Rack (SRWO12US)
Tripp Lite has introduced a new 12U open-frame rack (model SRWO12US) designed for wall mounting in restricted-space applications. Combining a heavy-duty open frame rack with a sturdy wall-mount bracket, the SRWO12US provides an economical rackmount solution for wiring closets, remote sites, satellite offices and similar environments. The unit pivots left and right and has a 150-pound load capacity. It also supports up to three different frame depths.
Key Features and Benefits
- Hinged bracket allows frame to swing out from wall for easy access to equipment and cabling
- Adjustable pivot locks frame in closed position or open (90° left/right) position for service access
- Accommodates up to 12U of standard 19" rackmount equipment
- Heavy-duty steel construction; 150-lb. load capacity
- Adjustable pivot supports three different frame depths
- Quick, simple assembly and installation
"Tripp Lite’s new 12U wall-mount pivoting open-frame rack provides an economical option for rackmount equipment installations in applications where floor space is limited. With its hinged mounting bracket and locking pivot, the SRWO12US makes it easy for IT personnel to gain access to equipment and cabling, even in a cramped wiring closet."
- Tripp Lite Product Manager Craig Watkins
- Shipping weight: 17lbs (7.7kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 3.4" H x 24.2" W x 20.1" D
- Unit weight: 15lbs (6.8kg)
- Unit Dimensions (in): 30.5" H x 19.8" W x 20.4" D
The Tripp Lite 12U SRWO12US is available nor for an MSRP of $215. For more information on the new 12U SmartRack, go to www.tripplite.com.