Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Audioholics State of the CE Union Party Event
As you may be aware by now, Audioholics is throwing its 9th Annual State of the CE Union Event & Party on October 6th, 2007 at the Hilton Beach Resort in Clearwater Florida. You’ve heard about all the great sponsors and the cool stuff they will be exhibiting and demoing, the live entertainment and dining, the educational seminars, etc, etc. Perhaps you’re on the verge of selling the idea of attending to your significant other, or trying to convince yourself to take a few days off from your daily routine to hang with us in sunny Florida. Tabulated below are the top 10 reasons to attend the Audioholics Event and Party. Print these out, read them, then register and fax us back at (888) 205-3402.
10. Finally get to go to a convention where you don't have to lie about being an industry professional to get in.
9. Find out just how many speakers Yamaha can connect to a receiver at one time.
8. Ask a question during our live podcast and get Internet Famous™.
7. Hear demos in rooms where the ambient noise is lower than the window seat on a 737 during takeoff.
6. Get a door prize that doesn't suck.
5. Play "HD DVD or Blu-ray?" with industry execs who haven't yet decided which format to support.
4. Ask Axiom Audio when they'll be releasing a tower speaker that costs more than half the price of their new $4000 amp.
promise Leonard Nimoy won't pop out of a big cake and sing the Ballad of Bilbo
Clint why you think he's wrong about predicting the death of both HD DVD and
1. Bellydancers wearing nothing but an outfit made out of Bose cubes.
Bonus. Location, Location, LOCATION…. Clearwater Beach, Florida in October. Need we say more?
Well there you have it. So what are you waiting for? There is no better time than now to register for this event. Don't just read about it or watch it via video feeds on our site, experience it LIVE. Registration Deadline is August 31, 2007.
To those of you that made the attendance list, congratulations and see you there!
Seriously, no more please, we are done with badges, table assignments and registration packages. In addition, the ballroom event is now completely booked with no more table space. My wife and I need some rest now. Thanks.
IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THE SHOW, A GENERAL PUBLIC ADMISSION REGISTRATION WILL BE HELD ON OCTOBER 6TH AT THE AUDIOHOLICS DESK AFTER 9:30 AM - 5 PM AT THE HOTEL.
THIS IS ONLY INCLUDES THE DEMOS AND SEMINARS, NO BANQUET.
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.