LMS is a swept sine wave analyzer for legacy PC computers and consists of an ISA full length PC slot card, connector interface cables, the Windows based application software, and includes a calibrated M31 microphone. LMS can be used for production QC testing of loudspeakers, engineering/development of loudspeakers, and a wide array of general purpose electroacoustic measurements.
The LMS system also includes its own precalibrated M31 measurement microphone. Absolute SPL measurements are made at the touch of the mouse! The small size of the M31 mic is also ideal for near field measurements.
LMS system provides a vast array of powerful computer based features
which are specifically focused on the unique requirements of loudspeaker
development and QC production testing. While it operates on a "legacy" platform of decade-old PC architecture (i.e. ISA boards, not compatible with PCI slots) the system is robust.
LMS provides the ability to achieve
very high log frequency resolution across many decades of frequency
that typical FFTs can't match.
- Color printing through any Windows Printer
- Curve Libraries now hold 99 Curves
- Direct Single/Multiple curve transfer into LEAP-5
- Multi Curve Copy/Paste using Clipboard for transfer
- Advanced Speaker Parameter Derivation
- Simulation of Loudspeaker Model Parameters
- Extensive Graphics Vector and Raster Export
- Manual real-time frequency sweep using mouse
- Maximum sweep resolution now 800 log points
- Macro Editor with syntax highlighting
- MDF Editor for creating/editing any mic file for external mics
- Curve Capture, distill actual curve data from raster images
- Curve Editor, create/modify curves by graphical editing
- Linear, Quadratic, and Cubic Interpolation routines
- Enhanced capabilities for Post Processing Math operations
- Enhanced capabilities for Polar Plot processing and resolution
- Operating Systems: Win98, WinSE, WinME, Win2000, WinXP.